1. Marxist Philosophy;
2. Marx’s Critique of Capital;
3. Connection between Marx’s Philosophy and Political Economy.
1. Superfine Teachers of Ideological and political theory course in Beijing Universities, 2018;
2. Third prize of basic teaching skills competition——course of Marxist basic principles, 2013.
1. Tian Yuan, Philosophical Revolution and Critique of Capital: Twofold Dimensions of Marx’s Theory, Social Science Academic Press (China), 2020.
2. Tian Yuan, Contribution of Overall Leadership of the Communist Party Theory to Marxism in the 21st Century, Probe, No.2(2020)15-24.
3. Tian Yuan, Inner Connection between Marx’s Critique of Religion, Reason and Capital, Journal of Beijing University of Technology (Social Sciences Edition), No.1 (2019)77-84.
4. Tian Yuan, introspection of Capital in the Perspective of Marx's Theory of Social Development, Lingnan Journal, No.6 (2016) 43-47.
5. Tian Yuan, On Methodology Principle of Marx's Social Criticism, Probe, No.5(2013)167-170.
Tian Yuan, Lecturer and Master Student Supervisor. She obtained Ph.D. degree from Department of Philosophy of Peking University in 2010, and studied in the History and Philosophy Department of Tubingen University in Germany during 2007-2008. She is mainly engaged in the basic theoretical research of Marxist philosophy, particularly concentrates on the organic integrity of Marxist theory based on the twofold dimensions of Marx’s philosophy revolution and capital criticism. She has presided one National Social Science Fund Project and several other projects. She has published one academic book and several papers. She has participated and made keynote speeches in several international and domestic academic conferences. She undertakes the teaching of Ideological and Political Theory courses for undergraduates and professional courses for postgraduates.