Current Professional Societies
1. Executive vice president of Society for Dialectics of Nature Committee in Beijing.
2. Member of Chinese Society for Dialectics of Nature.
1. Science, Technology and Society；
2.Philosophy of science and technology；
3.Innovation ,Technology policy and management.
1. First prize of teacher's morality speech contest of Beijing University of Technology, 2006
2.First prize of teaching basic skills competition of College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Beijing University of Technology,2005 2007 respectively
3.Top Ten Favorite Teacher to Set Moral Examples of Beijing University of Technology, 2019
1. Zhang Fengfan, On scientific non government organizations[M] Academic Press, Beijing, China.2012.12.
2.Zhang Fengfan,On philosophy of circular economy development in China[C],Scientific Outlook on Development and Practice of Innovation", The Red flag press, Beijing,China.2006.01.
3.Zhang Fengfan,On the Four Dimensions of Xi Jinping's Ecological View[J]，Academics,2019.08.
4. Fengfan Zhang ,Adjustment Path of Marine Economic Industrial Structure Under China's Belt and Road Initiative[J],Journal of Coastal Research 2019.05.
5. Fengfan Zhang ,Research on Innovation of Urban Sewage Treatment System Based on Perspective of Energy Conversion[J],Applied Mechanics and Materials,2014.07.
6. Zhang Fengfan,On Ecological Philosophy of Circular Economy[J], Study of the Dialectics of Nature, 2006.08.
7. Zhang Fengfan,An Evaluation Study of Science Communication in China[J], Chinese Forum of Science and Technology, 2006.03.
8. Zhang Fengfan,On Generation Mechanism of Scientific NGO in China[J], Research of Science and Technology Management, 2008.01.
9. Zhang Fengfan,On academic misconduct of graduate student in science[J], Science Education,2011.05.
10. Zhang Fengfan,Seize the great opportunity of the new generation of artificial intelligence[N],Economic Daily,2019.12.
Zhang Fengfan, Associate professor and master’s supervisor, Marxism Institute for Beijing University of Technology.She has been engaged in teaching for nearly 20 years. She has presided about 20 academic programs. She has published more than forty academic papers on major journals.