Dear New BJUTers:
The new academic year is just around the corner. We sincerely look forward to your arrival to explore the colorful campus life on your own. For your smooth completion of enrollment procedures, now, we would like to share the arrangements with you. Please read carefully.
During the pandemic period, every new BJUTer needs to submit campus admission applications in advance for approval from the faculty/college in which you will join. In accordance with the requirements of Beijing education authorities, students under different circumstances can enter the campus only if they comply with the following epidemic prevention and control requirements:
- Domestic students from low-risk regions shall present green QR codes for health condition and for travel records respectively. If necessary, a certificate of negative results of COVID-19 test conducted within 48 hours is required.
- Students returning from overseas, upon release of entry quarantine, shall complete health monitoring at home for 7 days before presenting a certificate of negative results of COVID-19 test conducted within 48 hours and green QR code for health condition to enter the campus.
- Students who have any family member that returned from overseas and now lives with the student, shall present a certificate of negative results of COVID-19 test conducted within 48 hours and green QR code for health condition to enter the campus. The “48 hours” is counted from when the family member has completed health monitoring at home for 7 days, and obtained a certificate of negative results of COVID-19 test.
From August 30 to 31, the new students who meet the requirements mentioned above can move into dormitories first and then complete enrollment procedures. Please follow the Admission Guidelines and go through the formalities at the designated place. According to the pandemic prevention and control requirements, we are sorry to say that, parents, relatives, and friends will not be able to enter the campus. However, we welcome your visit at any time after the pandemic!
Timetable for Undergraduates and Graduates
Admission Time: 8:00 - 17:00, August 31 (Tuesday)
Opening Ceremony: Morning, September 2 (Thursday)
Class-opening Time: September 6 (Monday), for full-time undergraduates and graduates; September 11 (Saturday), for part-time graduates.
Physical Check-up: Upon admission, students shall undergo physical check-up according to the notice of the university hospital.
For more details on admission and returning of undergraduates and graduates, please click:
Timetable for International Students
Admission Time: 8:30 - 12:00, August 31 (Tuesday)
Location: The North Hall of the International Student Dormitory (West Campus)
- Please present your letter of admission, passport, and documents of compliance with epidemic prevention requirements during registration.
- The first week arrangement for freshmen orientation will be notified later.
- For the overseas international students, please return to the university after receiving the relevant notice from the University.
For more details on admission and returning of international students, please click:
We encourage all students to be vaccinated prior to admission. This is not only for your health but for health for all. In case of change in epidemic situation or further notice from relevant authority, the arrangements for admission maybe adjusted as appropriate, and a new notice will be issued.
We hope that all of you arrive at BJUT safe and sound, and enjoy your time here!
Beijing University of Technology