Design and fabrication of GaN HEMT devices;
Growth and characterization of III-Nitrides
1. Yuxia Feng, Xuelin Yang*, Zhihong Zhang, Duan Kang, Jie Zhang, Kaihui Liu*, Xinzheng Li, Jianfei Shen, Fang Liu, Tao Wang, Panfeng Ji, Fujun Xu, Ning Tang, Tongjun Yu, Xinqiang Wang, Dapeng Yu, Weikun Ge, and Bo Shen*, Epitaxy of Single-crystalline GaN Film on CMOS-compatible Si(100) Substrate Buffered by Graphene, Advanced Functional Materials, 2019, 29, 1905056.
2. Yuxia Feng, Xuelin Yang*, Jianpeng Cheng, Jie Zhang, Panfeng Ji, Jianfei Shen, Anqi Hu, Fujun Xu, Tongjun Yu, Xinqiang Wang, and Bo Shen*, Anisotropic strain relaxation and High Quality AlGaN.GaN Heterostructures on Si(110) Substrates, Applied Physics Letters, 2017, 110, 192104.
3. Yuxia Feng, Hongyuan Wei*, Shaoyang Yang*, Zhen Chen, Lianshan Wang, Susu Kong, Guijuan Zhao, and Xianglin Liu, Competitive Growth Mechanisms of AlN on Si(111) by MOVPE, Scientific Reports, 2014, 4, 6416.
4. Yuxia Feng, Hongyuan Wei, Shaoyan Yang*, Heng Zhang, Susu Kong, Guijuan Zhao, and Xianglin Liu, Significant Quality Improvement of GaN on Si(111) upon Formation of an AlN Defective Layer, CrystEngComm, 2014, 16, 7525.
5. Yuxia Feng, Guipeng Liu, Shaoyan Yang*, Hongyuan Wei, Xianglin Liu, Qinsheng Zhu, and Zhanguo Wang, Interface Roughness Scattering Considering the Electrical Field Fluctuation in Undoped AlGaN/GaN heterostructures, Semiconductor Science and Technology, 2014, 29, 045015.
Feng Yuxia, received her Ph.D. degree from Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Science. She was a postdoctoral researcher in the School of Physics, Peking University from 2015 to 2019. After then she joined the Faculty of Information Technology of Beijing University of Technology. She has presided one project supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, one project supported by China Postdoctoral Science Foundation and one project supported by the Foundation Sciences of Beijing University of Technology.