Current Professional Societies
1. Member of IEEE;
2. Member of Chinese Association of Automation
1. Multimedia information processing technology；
2. Artificial Intelligence；
3. Image / video codec;
4. Image / video analysis and understanding
1. Beijing Premium Teaching Materials for Advanced Education；
2. China Automation Society Higher Education Teaching Achievement Award；
3. Beijing Science and Technology Award；
1. Duan K, Liu P Y*, Jia K B, et al. An Adaptive Quad-Tree Depth Range Prediction Mechanism for HEVC [J]. IEEE Access, 2018, 6: 54195-54206.
2. Feng Z Q, Liu P Y*, Jia K B, et al. Fast Intra CTU Depth Decision for HEVC [J]. IEEE Access, 2018, 6: 45262-45269.
3. Gao Y, Liu P Y*, Wu Y Y, et al. Quadtree Degeneration for HEVC [J]. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 2016, 18(12): 2321-2330.
5. Gao Y, Liu P Y*, Wu Y Y, et al. FastCodingUnitEncodingMechanismForLowComplexityVideoCoding [J]. PloS one, 2016, 11(3).
6. Wu Y Y, Liu P Y*, Gao Y, et al. MedicalUltrasoundVideoCoding with H. 265/HEVC based on ROI extraction [J]. PloS one, 2016, 11(11).
Liu Pengyureceived her Ph.D. degree in Circuit and System Engineering from Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, China. She is currently a Professorand Ph.D. supervisor in Faculty of Information Technology in Beijing University of Technology. She has authored or coauthored more than 30 academic papers in the video coding field indexed by SCI/EI. Her research interests include the development of multimedia information processing and intensive study of video coding technology.