Title: Associate Professor
Current Professional Societies
1. Member of Association for Computing Machinery (ACM);
2. Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE);
3. Member of Institute of IEEE Standards Association (IEEE-SA);
4. Member of Communications and Information Security Technical Committee (CISTC) of IEEE Communications Society;
5. Member of China Computer Federation (CCF);
6. Member of China Society of Image and Graphics (CSIG);
7. Member of Chinese Association of Artificial Intelligence (CAAI);
8. Member of SAT/TC28/SC29 (for national standardization of multimedia);
9. Expert of China National Body of MPEG and JPEG;
10. Co-chair of the System Subgroup of Audio and Video Coding Standard Workgroup of China (AVS).
1. Artificial intelligence;
2. Machine learning;
3. Brain-like computing;
4. Multimedia computing;
5. Affective computing;
1. Outstanding Contribution Award by Beijing Association for Science and Technology (BAST);
2. Most Loved Teachers in 2019 (10 Teachers were elected in BJUT);
3. Outstanding Contribution Award on the 15th anniversary of AVS;
4. Outstanding Contribution to the Standardization of IEEE Std 1857a-2014;
5. Outstanding Contribution to the Standardization of IEEE Std 1857.3-2013;
6. JDL Excellence Award 2013;
7. AVS Contribution Award 2012;
8. Merit Student of Chinese Academy of Sciences 2010-2011;
9. Outstanding Contribution to DMP Reference Software Chillout.
1. Luntian Mou, Chao Zhou, Pengtao Xie, Pengfei Zhao, Ramesh Jain, Wen Gao, Baocai Yin, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, Nov. 2021.
2. Luntian Mou, Chao Zhou, Pengfei Zhao, Bahareh Nakisa, Mohammad Naim Rastgoo, Ramesh Jain, Wen Gao. Driver Stress Detection via Multimodal Fusion Using Attention-based CNN-LSTM, Elsevier Expert System with Applications, 173(12):114693, 2021
3. Luntian Mou, Haitao Xie, Shasha Mao, Pengfei Zhao, Yanyan Chen, Vision-Based Vehicle Behaviour Analysis: A Structured Learning Approach via Convolutional Neural Networks, IET Intelligent Transport Systems, 2020.
4. Luntian Mou, Pengfei Zhao, Haitao Xie, Yanyan Chen, T-LSTM: A Long Short-Term Memory Neural Network Enhanced by Temporal Information for Traffic Flow Prediction, IEEE ACCESS, 7: 98053-98060, 2019.
5. Luntian Mou, Shasha Mao, Haitao Xie, Yanyan Chen, Structured behaviour prediction of on-road vehicles via deep forest, Electronics Letters, 55(8): 452-454, 2019.
6. Luntian Mou, Tiejun Huang, Yonghong Tian, Menglin Jiang, Wen Gao, Content-Based Copy Detection through Multimodal Feature Representation and Temporal Pyramid Matching, ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications, and Applications, 10(1):1-20, 2013.
7. Luntian Mou, Tiejun Huang, Longshe Huo, Weiping Li, Wen Gao, Xilin Chen, A secure media streaming mechanism combining encryption, authentication, and transcoding, Signal Processing: Image Communication, 24(10):825-833, 2009.
8. Luntian Mou, Jueying Li, Juehui Li, Feng Gao, Ramesh Jain, Baocai Yin, MemoMusic: A Personalized Music Recommendation Framework Based on Emotion and Memory, IEEE 4th International Conference on Multimedia Information Processing and Retrieval (MIPR), Sep. 2021.
9. Luntian Mou, Pengfei Zhao, Yanyan Chen, Short-Term Traffic Flow Prediction: A Long Short-Term Memory Model Enhanced by Temporal Information, The 19th COTA International Conference of Transportation Professionals, Jul. 2021.
10. Luntian Mou, Haitao Xie, Yanyan Chen, Vision-Based Vehicle Behavior Analysis: A Structured Learning Approach via Convolutional Neural Networks, The 19th COTA International Conference of Transportation Professionals, Jul. 2021.
11. Luntian Mou, Hao Liu, Hao Ji, Tiejun Huang, Wen Gao, Fine-granularity ownership identification of multimedia content components: a mechanism for smart media streaming, IEEE Conference on Multimedia Information Processing and Retrieval (MIPR), Mar. 2019.
12. Luntian Mou, Xilin Chen, Tiejun Huang, Wen Gao, Overview of IEEE 1857.3: Systems of advanced audio and video coding, IEEE International Conference on Multimedia, Jul. 2014.
Luntian Mou received the Ph.D. degree in computer application from the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China, in 2012. He accomplished as a Postdoctoral Researcher with the Institute of Digital Media, Peking University, Beijing, China, in 2014. From 2019 to 2020, he served as a visiting scholar at Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences, University of California, Irvine, CA, USA. He is currently an Associate Professor with the Beijing Key Laboratory of Multimedia and Intelligent Software Technology, Beijing Institute of Artificial Intelligence, the Faculty of Information Technology, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, China. He is the founding chair of IEEE Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Art Creation (AIART). His research interests include artificial intelligence, machine learning, brain-like computing, multimedia computing, affective computing, and neuroscience.