Current Professional Societies:
1. Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers;
2. Member of the Microwave Theory and Techniques Society
1. Computer-aided design (CAD) technology of RF/microwave components and circuits;
2. Neural-based modeling and optimization technology of RF/ microwave components and circuits
1.Weicong Na,Wenyuan Liu, Lin Zhu, Feng Feng, Jianguo Ma, and Qi-Jun Zhang,“Advanced extrapolation technique for neural-based microwave modeling and design,”IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Techn., vol. 66, no. 10, pp. 4397-4418, Aug. 2018.
2. Weicong Na, Feng Feng, Chao Zhang, and Qi-Jun Zhang, “A unified automated parametric modeling algorithm using knowledge-based neural network and l1optimization,”IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Techn.,vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 729-745, Mar. 2017.
3. Weicong Na, and Qi-Jun Zhang, “Automated knowledge-based neural network modeling for microwave applications,”IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters., vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 499-501, June 2014.
4. Weicong Na, and Qi-Jun Zhang, “Unified automated knowledge-based neural network modeling for microwave devices,” 2015IEEE MTT-S International Conference on Numerical Electromagnetic and Multiphysics Modeling and Optimization (NEMO), Ottawa, ON, Canada, Aug. 2015.
5. Weicong Na, and Qi-Jun Zhang, “Automated parametric modeling of microwave components using combined neural network and interpolation techniques,”IEEE MTT-S Int. Microw. Symp. Dig., Seattle, WA, USA, Jun. 2013.
6. Weicong Na, Chuan Zhang and Qi-Jun Zhang, “Parametric modeling of EM behavior using neural networks,”Computational Electromagnetics – Retrospective and Outlook, in Honor of Wolfgang J.R. Hoefer, Edited by I. A hmed and Z.Z. Chen, Singapore: Springer, 2015, pp. 279-294.
Weicong Na, received her Bachelor of Engineering from Tianjin University, Tianjin, China, in 2012, and the Ph.D. degree from both the Carleton University, Ottawa, ON, Canada and Tianjin University, Tianjin, China, in 2018.
She is currently working with the Faculty of Information Technology, Beijing University of Technology. She is presiding over one project supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, one project supported by the Natural Science Foundation of Beijing, China, and another project supported by the National Science Foundation for Post-doctoral Scientists of China. She has published 29 papers in the microwave CAD area, including 14 SCI papers and 1 chapter of academic book.