Current Professional Societies
1. Director of Beijing Key Laboratory of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent System;
2. Director of Engineering Research Center of Intelligent Perception and Autonomous Control, Ministry of Education;
3. Executive Member of Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence;
4. Member of Chinese Association of Automation;
5. Editorial Board Member of Acta Automatica Sinica;
6. Editorial Board Member of Acta Electronica Sinica.
1. Computational intelligence;
2. Intelligent optimization control.
1. State Scientific and Technological Progress Award;
2. Specially-Appointed Professor of “Chang Jiang Scholars Program”;
3. Distinguished Young Scholar by the National Natural Science Fund;
4. Professor listed in National Ten Million Talents Project.
1.Qiao Junfei, Li Fei, Yang Shengxiang, Yang Cuili, Li Wenjing, Gu Ke.An Adaptive Hybrid Evolutionary Immune Multi-objective Algorithm Based On Uniform Distribution Selection. Information Science,2020,512: 446-470.
2. Qiao Junfei, Meng Xi, Li Wenjing, Wilamowski Bogdan M. A Novel Modular RBF Neural Network Based On A Brain-like Partition Method. Neural Computing And Applications, 2020, 32(1): 899–911.
3.Qiao Junfei, Zhou Hongbiao, Yang Cuili, Yang Shengxiang. A Decomposition-based Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithm With Angle-based Adaptive Penalty. Applied Soft Computing,2019, 74: 190-205.
4. Qiao Junfei, Wang Lei, Yang Cuili.AdaptiveLassoEchoStateNetworkBasedOnModified BayesianInformationCriterionForNonlinearSystemModelling. Neural ComputingAnd Applications, 2019,31(10):6163-6177.
5.Qiao Junfei, Hou Ying, Han HongGui. OptimalControlForWastewaterTreatmentProcessBasedOn AnAdaptiveMulti-objectiveDifferentialEvolutionAlgorithm. Neural ComputingAnd Applications, 2019, 31(7): 2537-2550.
6.Qiao Junfei, Wang Gongming, Li Wenjing. AnAdaptiveDeep Q-learningStrategyForHandwrittenDigitRecognition. Neural Networks,2018,107:61-71.
7.Qiao Junfei, Wang Gongming, Li Wenjing, Li Xiaoli. ADeepBeliefNetworkWith PLSRForNonlinearSystemModeling. Neural Networks, 2018, 104: 68-79.
8.Qiao Junfei, Meng Xi, Li Wenjing. AnIncrementalNeuronal-ctivity-based RBFNeuralNetworkForNonlinearSystemModeling. Neurocomputing, 2018,302: 1-11.
9. Qiao Junfei, Li Fanjun, Han Honggui, Li Wenjing. Growing Echo-state Network With Multiple Subreservoirs. IEEE Transactions On Neural Networks And Learning Systems, 2016, 28(2):391-404.
10.Qiao Junfei, Zhang Wei. Dynamic Multi-objective Optimization Control For Wastewater Treatment Process. Neural Computing And Applications, 2016 (4) :1-11.
Qiao Junfei, professor and Ph.D. supervisor, is the Director of Beijing Key Laboratory of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent System and the Director of Engineering Research Center of Intelligent Perception and Autonomous Control.He has long been engaged in the field of Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Optimization Control, making great achievements in Intelligent Feature Modeling, Self-organizing Control and Intelligent Optimization. He has undertaken more than 20 research projects at the National or Provincial level, published more than 200 papers on prestigious journals, such as Automatica, IEEE Transactions, Acta Automatica Sinica and so on. More than 20 patents he has invented have been authorized in the U.S. or China respectively. He has supervised more than 60 doctoral and Master’s Degree students, among whom one achieved the National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation Nomination Award.