Name: Wang Jin
Current Professional Societies
1. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE);
2. China Computer Federation (CCF)
1. Digital image processing, computer vision;
2. Image/Video encoding;
3. Machine learning
1. The First Prize, Excellent Mentor of the Fifth National Digital Media Technology Works and Creative Competition for College Students. 2017
2. Supervisor of Premium Undergraduate Graduation Thesis of Beijing University of Technology (2016, 2018); Supervisor of Excellent Undergraduate Graduation Thesis of Beijing University of Technology (2017, 2019).
3. Supervisor of Excellent Master's Thesis of Beijing University of Technology (2018, 2019).
4. Excellent Head Teacher of Beijing University of Technology (2016, 2017, 2018).
1. J Wang, W Xu, JF Cai, Q Zhu, Y Shi, B Yin. Multi-Direction Dictionary Learning Based Depth Map Super-Resolution with Autoregressive Modeling. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, 2019. (SCI, IF:5.452)
2. J Wang, Q Wang, R Xiong, Q Zhu, B Yin. Light Field Image Compression Using Multi-Branch Spatial Transformer Networks Based View Synthesis. 2020 IEEE Data Compression Conference (DCC 2020). (CCF B)
3. J Wang, S Tang, B Yin, XY Li. Data gathering in wireless sensor networks through intelligent compressive sensing. 2012 IEEE INFOCOM. (CCF A Oral paper, Google Scholar 191 citations)
4. J Wang, Y Shi, D Kong, W Ding, C Li, B Yin. Sparse representation based down-sampling image compression. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2011. (SCI, IF: 1.883)
5. J Wang, JF Cai, Y Shi, B Yin. Incoherent dictionary learning for sparse representation based image denoising. 2014 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing(ICIP), 2014. (CCF C)
6. J Wang, JF Cai. Data-driven tight frame for multi-channel images and its application to joint color-depth image reconstruction. Journal of the Operations Research Society of China, 2015. (EI)
7. C Wang, J Wang, Q Zhu, B Yin. Generative Image Inpainting Based on Wavelet Transform Attention Model. 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits & Systems(ISCAS), 2020. (CCF C)
8. L Sun, J Wang, Y Shi, Q Zhu, B Yin. Surface Normal Data Guided Depth Recovery with Graph Laplacian Regularization. Proceedings of the ACM Multimedia Asia, 2019. (CCF C)
9. J Zhu, J Wang, Q Zhu. Compressively Sensed Multi-View Image Reconstruction Using Joint Optimization Modeling. 2018 IEEE Visual Communications and Image Processing(VCIP), 2018.
10. S Xu, Q Zhu, J Wang. Generative image completion with image-to-image translation. Neural Computing and Applications, 2019. (SCI, IF: 4.664)
Wang Jin, Lecturer and Master Student Supervisor is IEEE and CCF member. His research areas include digital image processing, image/video coding, computer vision and machine learning. He has published more than 20 academic papers in domestic and foreign mainstream academic journals and important international conferences, and applied for 12 national invention patents. As the project leader, he has presided over 5 scientific research projects at the provincial and ministerial level or above. As a core member, he has participated in several other scientific research projects including major national funds, key national funds, 973 projects and 863 projects. He is the reviewer of the international journals IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, IEEE Access, and Chinese Journal of Computers.