Name: Li Alin
Degree: Associate Professor
1. Urban Sociology
2. Community Research
3. Space and society
1. Shen Yuan, Li Alin, 2019, Community building in old urban neighbourhoods,International Social Science Journal (Chinese Edition);
2. Li Alin, 2014, Urbanization in Place: Rural Development under Strong Government and Weak Industry,International Social Science Journal (Chinese Edition);
3. Li Alin, 2020(01), Public Space Without Public: State and Individual in Courtyard Space in Dashilar, Beijing,Chinese Journal of Sociology;
4.Li Alin, Pang Xuefei, 2019(03), The spatial turn of the relations between the neighbours in old blocks: the Dashilar, Beijing,International Social Science Journal (Chinese Edition);
5. Li Alin, 2019(03), The actions in space: the spaces in the courtyards and adjustments to the social relations in the Dashilar area,International Social Science Journal (Chinese Edition);
6. Li Alin, 2018(05), Practices and Reflections on Residents' Participation in Heritage Conservation: A Case Study of Courtyard Reorganization in Dashilar, Beijing,Heritage Architecture;
7. Li Alin, 2014(08), The Impact of Urban System Order Restructuring upon Spatial Planning,Urban Development Studies.
Li Alin, Doctor of Urban and Rural Planning, Tsinghua University,is anAssociate Professor of the Department of Sociologyin the Faculty of Humanities and Sciences of BJUT.
Her research topics:
1.State Power and Space Structure: A Comparative Study of Two Towns in Hebei;
2.Research on Urban Renewal Mechanism Driven by Community Construction: Taking Beijing Dashilar as an Example.
Courses She Taught:
Urban Sociology, Community Research, Space and Society.
Students majoring in Urban Sociology and Community Research are welcome to apply!