Current Professional Societies:
1. One of the first committees of personal directors of the Chinese Society of Academic Degrees and Graduate Education
2. Member of Academic Committee of the Chinese Society of Academic Degrees and Graduate Education
3. Member of Committee of Experts on Graduate Education
4. Supervisor of Beijing Archives Society
5. Expert of Beijing Educational Science Planning Discipline Group
1. Second Prize of National Teaching Achievement
2. First Prize of Beijing Higher Education Teaching Achievement twice
3. Second Prize of Beijing Education and Teaching Achievement twice
4. Beijing-Level Excellent Research Results twice
5. Advanced Individual in Degree and Postgraduate Education in Beijing in 2008
6. Cultivation Plan for Key Talents of Young and Middle-Aged Universities in Beijing in 2010
Li Juan, Ph.D. in Management Science and Engineering, researcher, currently holds the position of Secretary of the Party Committee of Beijing University of Technology. Her previous positions include Director of Graduate Work Department of Party Committee of Beijing University of Technology, Associate Dean of Graduate School, Secretary of the Party Committee of School of Economics and Management of Beijing University of Technology, and Director of Archives (School History Museum). Li has been engaged in the research and practice of discipline construction and postgraduate education management for a long time since 1995. She was appraised as an associate researcher in 2001, and has served as a supervisor for master students since 2007. As the project leader, she has presided over 15 national, provincial and ministerial-level scientific research projects, published nearly 50 papers, including 18papers inCSSCI which have been retrieved and cited by others nearly 200 times.
National Natural Science Foundation of China “The Construction and Empirical Research of Professional Degree Quality Evaluation Model Based on'Input-Output' (71473011)"