Name: Zhu Heling
Title: Assistant Researcher
1. University Governance
2. Higher Education Policy
3. Degree and Graduate Education
1. Streaming in Education and Categorized Enrollment ——Singapore University Enrollment Method and Its Enlightenment [J]. Journal of Hebei Normal University (Educational Science),2020,22(02):87-94.
2. Liberty, Self-Governance, and Self-Discipline: Core Elements of Modern University Governance System [J]. Beijing Education (Higher Education), 2019(01):29-33.
3. The New Public Management and Its Impact on University Governance——The experience of Germany, England and America [J]. China Higher Education Research, 2018(03):24-30.
4. From "Nostrification", "Equivalence" to "Recognition" : Global Practice and Trends of Foreign Education Qualifications Recognition [J]. Fudan Education Forum, 2018,16(03):89-96.
5. Recent Developments in Professorial Governance among the Universities in Chinese Mainland: A Perspective of Shared Governance [J]. Renmin University of China Education Journal, 2014(03):91-106.
6. Trends of recruitment of Chinese vocational colleges [J]. Journal of Hebei Normal University (Educational Science Edition), 2013,15(03):41-46.
7. Exploration and Innovation: Analysis of the Independent Enrollment Model of Higher Vocational Colleges [J]. Fudan Education Forum, 2013,11(01):63-67.
8. Appeal for Fairness of Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education [J]. Examinations Research, 2013,9(03):16-22+8.
9. Survey on the Self-positioning Situation among Masters in China: a Case Study of Xiamen University [J]. Academy, 2012(02):40-45.
10. Survey on Difference of the Influencing Factors on the Curriculum Selection Will among Freshmen in Different Types of Universities——a case study of students of grade 2007 [J]. Education and Examinations, 2012(03):58-62.
11. Create distinctive features, position and select diverse talents [N]. China Education, 2012-03-10(003).
12. An Empirical Study on the Characteristics of College Students' Entrepreneurial Motivation——Taking Xiamen University as an Example [J]. Journal of Jimei University (Education Science Edition), 2011,12(01):53-57.
13. From Humboldt to Burton Clark: Adhere and Extension to the Concept of University Research [J]. Meitan Higher Education, 2011,29(04):107-110.
14. On the Reform of Comprehensive Quality Evaluation of New Courses for College Entrance Examination [J]. Educational Measurement and Evaluation, 2011(08):56-59.
15. On the multifaceted evaluation of the college entrance examination across the Taiwan straits [J]. Journal of Hebei Normal University (Educational Science Edition), 2011,13(09):54-61.
16. An Empirical Research on Gender Differences of University Students' Entrepreneurial Motivation——Taking Xiamen University as an Example [J]. Higher Education of Sciences, 2010(04):68-71.
17. Analysis of the main problems of entrepreneurship education in Chinese universities [J]. Modern Education Science, 2010(09):90-93.
18. The Situation and Enlightenment of Western Culture in the Early Modernization of Chinese Education [J]. Modern Education Science, 2010(08):5-8.
19. ZHU Heling. (2014). Recent Development of Shared Governance in Universities of the Chinese Mainland: A Perspective of Path Dependence. A paper presented in the XXVI CESE Conference, Freiburg, Germany.
20. ZHU Heling. (2014). Recent Development on the Policy of Governance by Professor in the Chinese Mainland: A Perspective of Shared Governance. A paper presented in the 20th Taiwan Forum on Sociology of Education, Taipei, Taiwan.
21. ZHU Heling. (2013). Recent Development of Professor Committee in the Chinese Mainland. A paper presented in the 57th annual conference of the Comparative and International Education Society, New Orleans, USA.
22. Singapore College Entrance Examination System [M] // Research on Foreign College Recruitment System. Zhejiang Education Press, 2017.
23. The Institutionalization Process of “Academic Issues Governed by Professors”—A Case Study of a Research University [M]. Intellectual Property Publishing House, 2019.
Zhu Heling, born in Tangshan city, Hebei province in 1986. She currently presides over 2 projects including the Humanities and Social Science Fund of the Ministry of Education and Beijing Social Science Fund, and participates in more than 10 provincial and ministerial projects asamajor member. She has published more than 20 papers in academic journals and conferences at home and abroad, published 1 monograph, and participated in the preparation of 2 monographs.
2005-2009 School of Educational Science, Northeast Normal University, Bachelor of Education
2009-2012 Institute of Education, Xiamen University, Master of Education
2012-2015 School of Education, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Ph.D.
2015-2018 Institute of Education, Tsinghua University, Post-Doctoral Fellow
2018-now Assistant Researcher, Institute of Higher Education, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Beijing University of Technology