Title: Associate Professor
1. Youth Issues and Intervention Strategies
2. School Social Work
3. Social Governance and Service
1. "Teacher Moral Model" for Young Teachers in Beijing Universities, 2004
2. The 5th "Top Ten Youths of Beijing University of Technology". 2002
3. Beijing "Advanced Individual in Moral Education", 2007
4.Chongwen District Science Association System "Outstanding Science Popularization Worker", 2006
5.Chongwen District Science Association System "Outstanding Academic Worker", 2007
6. Second Prize of "Excellent Teaching Quality Award" of Beijing University of Technology, 2002
7. Third Prize of "Excellent Teaching Quality Award" of Beijing University of Technology, 2007
8.Third Prize of "Excellent Teaching Quality Award" of Beijing University of Technology, 2008
9.First Prize of Excellent Education and Teaching Achievement Award of Beijing University of Technology, 2008
10.Second Prize of Excellent Education and Teaching Achievement Award of Beijing University of Technology, 2010
11. Advanced individual in Graduate Education of Beijing University of Technology, 2006
12. Excellent Master's Thesis Supervisor of Beijing University of Technology, 2018
13. Excellent Master's Thesis Supervisor of Beijing University of Technology, 2019
1.Retrospection and Reflection on the Practical Development of Social Work in China over Past Ten Years: A Literature Study on National Excellent Social Work Cases [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology (Social Sciences Edition), 2020,20(01):47-53.
2. A Research Report on the Dilemma of Two-way Social Integration of the Children of Beijing Migrant Workers, Annual Report on Analysis of Beijing Social-Building (2019), Social Sciences Press, December 2019.
3. Social Identification: An Explanatory Framework for Understanding the Characteristics of Interpersonal Communication for Children of Migrant Workers [J]. Beijing Youth Research, 2019,28(02):62-70.
4. Secondary Migration:A Game of Education [J]. Education Teaching Forum, 2019(21):46-49.
5. A Preliminary Study on the Intervention of Improving Children's Self-efficacy [J]. Education for Chinese After-school(Theory), 2018(15):31-33.
6. An Analysis of the Tutoring Path of the "Transferring Semester" Cases of the Moving Children [J].Education for Chinese After-school(Theory), 2018(18):18-19+33.
7. Research on Social Support Network of Youth Groups with Bias Behavior [J]. China Youth Study, 2007(11):45-48.
8. Analysis of the Causes of Adolescent Online Game Addiction [J]. China Youth Study, 2008(10):103-105.
9. Juvenile Idolatry from the Perspective of Social Management, Chinese Social Work, 2012(03).
10. Application of Social Work Methods in College Moral Education [J]. China Youth Study, 2006(11):70-73
11. On the Intervention Space of Social Work in Colleges and Universities [J]. China Youth Study, 2007(05):81-83.
12. The Function of Social Work Involved in the Development of Guidance System for College Students, China Social Work, 2012(05).
13. Social Work Institutions in Universities: A Bold Attempt, China Social Work, June 2010.
14. Be Wary of Innovative "Hunger and Thirst" Alienated Social Mentality [J]. Policy Research & Exploration, 2011(11):72-73.
15. A Summary of Chinese and Foreign Scholars' Research on the Concept of Middle Class, Educational Technological Research, 2012(01).
16. On the Application of Role-Playing in the Teaching of Group Work Laboratory, Education and Teaching Forum, December 2015(51).
17. The Choice and Application of Games in Group Work——Based on the Analysis of 30 Classic Social Worker Games, China Social Work, November 2015.
18. The Enlightenment of American Social Work Licensing Examination System on the Training of Social Work Professionals in China[J].Journal of Beijing Union University (Humanities and Social Sciences), 2016(04).
19. Research on the Construction of Professionalization and Specialization of Social Work in Beijing, Annual Report on Analysis of Beijing Social-Building (2010), Social Sciences Press, 2010.
20. Social Work, 60 Years of Social Construction in Beijing, China Science Publishing House, October 2008.
21. Analysis of Youth Social Work Cases, Chief-Editor, China Society Press, 2017.
22. Case Analysis of Corporate Social Work, Chief-Editor, China Society Press, 2017.
23. Interpretation of College Counseling Cases, Associate Editor, Beijing University of Technology Press, 2010
24. Group Work Lab Tutorial, Editor, China Society Press, 2015.
25. The National Social WorkerVocational Level ExaminationDifficulties Solving (Elementary), Chief-Editor, China Society Press, 2012.
WeiShuang, born in 1971, is aMaster of Law of Peking University Marxist College andDoctor of Sociology, Department of Sociology,Huazhong University of Science and Technology. Her courses include Introduction to Social Work, Group Work, Group Work Experiment, Senior Social Work Practice, Youth Social Work andSchool Social Work. She has been hosting topics such as Beijing Social Science Fund Project, Beijing Education Commission Social Science Program Key Project:
1. A Study on the Educational Model of Migrating Children from the Perspective of Social Integration, 2020-2022;
2. Beijing Social Science Fund Base Project: The Dilemma and Countermeasures of Two-way Integration of Migrating Children from the Perspective of Social Governance, 2016-2018;
3. School-Level Education Teaching Research Special Project: Feasibility Study of OSCE in Social Work Clinical Skill Teaching, 2018-2019;
4. School-Level Education Teaching Research Project: Research and Practice of the Teaching Model of the Advanced Practice Course for the Master of Social Work, 2015-2016;
5. School-Level Humanities and Social Science Fund Project: Research on the Construction of the Index System of Youth Socialization Development, 2015-2017;
6. Project Commissioned byChangping Social Work Committee: Development and evaluation of training effectiveness of training courses for community workers inChangping community, 2015.