Current Professional Societies:
1. Expert of Comparative Education Discipline Group of China-Europe Joint Research Project of Ministry of Education
2. Expert of Tianjin Basic Education Curriculum Reform Experimental Group
3. Director of Comparative Education Research Branch of Chinese Education Society
4. Director of Higher Education Management Branch of China Higher Education Society
1. Comparative Higher Education
2. Modern University System and University Governance
3. Higher Education Internationalization
4. Education Supervision and Management
1. "Talent Project" of BJUT
2. Beijing Youth Top-notch Innovative Talent Training Program
3. International Training Program for Young Mentors of Beijing University of Technology
4. Third Prize of the 7th Tianjin Excellent Research Achievement 2002
5. Second Prize of Tianjin Education Commission Director's Education Decision Contribution Award 2003
6. Third Prize of the Eighth Tianjin Excellent Research Achievement 2004
7. Second Prize of the Third Excellent Research Achievement of Tianjin Education and Health System 2004
8. The First Prize of the 4th National Educational Science ResearchOutstanding Achievement Award (one of the authors) 2011
9. The Third Prize of the 6th Beijing Educational Science Research Outstanding Achievement Award 2013
10. Outstanding Worker of China Higher Education Association 2013
11. The Second Prize of the Ninth Higher Education Scientific Research Outstanding Achievement Award of China Higher Education Association (ranked second) 2016
1. The Institutional Construction of Chinese Public University: Investigation and Review (Chief-Editor), China Science Press, 2018.
2. Towards a society with highly developed education: the higher education system in the perspective of international comparison (Second Translator), China Science Press, 2014.
3. College Governance: Comparison and Improvement (Monograph),Guangming Daily Press, 2013.
4. The Board System of American Universities: Structure, Function and Efficiency Research (Monograph), 2010, Higher Education Press.
5. Reform and Development of Basic Academic Organizations in Research Universities (Second Author), 2009,Tsinghua University Press.
6. The Formation and Development of World-Class Universities (Participant), Shanxi Education Press, 2008.
7. Capital Higher Education Development Research Report (Participant),Tongxin Publishing House, 2007.
8. Take the lead in basically realizing modernization-the overall goal of Tianjin's three-step strategy (Participant), Tianjin People’s Press, 2003.
9. Financing Secondary Education in Developing Countries: Strategies for Sustainable Growth (1 chapter), UNESCO Publishing International Institute for Educational Planning, 2001.
10. Quality Education Reader (Participant), Tianjin People’s Press, 1999.
11.Establishing Modern University System with Chinese Characteristics: Vision, Tasks and Path [J]. Fudan Education Forum, 2018,16(04):5-10.
12. Reflection and Improvement of Teachers' Participation in University Governance System [J]. Beijing Education (Higher Education), 2016(05):26-28.
13. The Construction and Implementation of Development Supervisory Evaluation System of Private Colleges and Universities [J]. Modern Education Management, 2016(07):52-56.
14. Statistical Analysis of the Impact of Governance Patterns on Performance of American Public Higher Education Institutions [J]. Comparative Education Review, 2013,35(01):8-16.
15. Systematization: The Basic Character of the Governing Board Institution in American Higher Education [J]. Comparative Education Review, 2010,32(08):25-29.
16. The International Comparison, Enlightenment and Suggestions of the Three Dimensions of the Legal Person System of Colleges and Universities——Based on the Perspective of Legal Person Status, Legal Representative and Legal Person Constitution [J]. Heilongjiang Researches on Higher Education, 2012,30(05):4-7.
17. Building a sustainable development system for large-scale scientific research organizations in research universities [J]. China Higher Education, 2009(20):33-34.
18. Research on the Reform and Development of Basic-level Academic Organizations in Chinese Research Universities [J]. China Higher Education Research, 2009(03):51-54.
19. Logic Basis of Basic-level Academic Organization in Chinese Research-oriented Universities [J]. Educational Research, 2008(03):56-59.
20. The Study on the grass-roots academic organization models in American research universities [J]. Journal of Higher Education, 2007(12):104-109.
21. Understanding and misunderstanding of university innovation team [J]. Beijing Education (Higher Education), 2007(11):52-54.
22. The Identity Analysis of the Board of Directors of American Universities——Based on the Principal-Agent Theory [J]. Comparative Education Review, 2007(09):30-34.
23. On the logical foundation of the academic organizations in Chinese research-based universities [J]. Journal ofHebei Normal University (Educational Science Edition), 2007(05):90-94.
24. Review of Legal Status of Governing Boards of American Public Higher Education Institutions or Systems [J]. Comparative Education Review, 2006(10):57-62.
25. The Board of Directors of China's Public Universities: A Maze That Looks Like "Board" but Not “Board” [J]. Directors & Boards, 2007(08):43-45.
26. Can China learn from the board system of American universities [J]. Directors & Boards, 2007(08):55-56.
27. Research on the Relationship between the Board of Directors System and the Formation of World-Class University Groups in America [J]. China Electric Power Education, 2007(05):122-125.
28. Characteristics of Organization and System of American Higher Education Evaluation [J]. Beijing Education (Higher Education), 2006(12):61-63.
29. An Analysis of the Phenomenon of Huge Anonymous Donations in American Higher Education [J]. Comparative Education Review, 2004(11):41-45.
30. The rationality of the university——Interpretation of the cultural character of Johns Hopkins University [J]. Research On EducationTsinghua University, 2004(03):34-41.
31. Review the Choice of the System of Mass Higher Education in China from the Rise and Fall of the Double System of Higher Education in Britain [J]. Jiangsu Higher Education, 2003(05):111-113.
32. What Should First-class Universities Do? ——Abraham Flexner's Ideas of Universities [J]. Comparative Education Review, 2003(09):36-40.
33. Beijing-Tianjin-Shanghai Education's Position in the World——International Comparison of Several Indicators[J]. Comparative Education Review, 2001(5).
34. The Construction of the Measuring Index System of Regional Education Development [J]. Exploring Education Development, 2000(12):20-22.
35. Western School Choice System and Its Enlightenment [J]. JIANGXI EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH, 2000(04):6-7.
36. A Tentative Discussion on Elementary Education Orienting to Lifelong Learning [J]. Open Education Research, 2001(02):39-41+56.
37. The Construction of the Measuring Index System of Regional Education Development [J]. Exploring Education Development, 2000(12):20-22.
38. Feasibility analysis of taking education as an important economic growth point in China [J]. EDUCATION AND ECONOMY, 2000(01):62.
39. The Paradox of Economic Function and Industrialization of Basic Education [J]. Journal of Tianjin Normal University (Elementary Education Edition), 2000(01):34-36.
40. The Demonstration Report on the Reform of the Enrollment and Selection System of Colleges and Universities in the Country——Also on the Necessity and Feasibility of Holding the College Entrance Examination twice a year [J]. Journal of Tianjin Academy of Educational Science, 1999(04):9-13.
41. The Status Quo and Improvement of the Literacy Education Resource Allocation Model in China[J]. ADULT EDUCATION, 1998(12):23-25.
42. Two trends in education planning in today's world [J]. COMPARATIVE EDUCATION REVIEW, 1998(06):45-48.
43. On the True and False of China's College Fee System——Also on the Efficiency and Fairness in Higher Education [J]. Education and Economy, 1996(04):53-56.
44. Improving the Governance Guidelines for Universities with Chinese Characteristics [N]. Social Sciences,2018-06-28(005).
45. The board of directors of American universities plays an important role, Science Times, 2007.6.19: B3.
46. Analysis of factors affecting the quality of doctoral students in China, Science Times, 2007.9.4：B3.
47. What is the modernization of education in Tianjin, Tianjin Daily, 2003.2.5:7.
48. Research on the Main Indicators of Education Development in Middle Developed Countries and the Countermeasures to Meet the Standards in Our City, Tianjin Education, 2001.10.31:3.
WangZhanrui, born inQingfeng city Henan province in 1973,Doctor of Comparative Pedagogy of Beijing Normal University,Postdoctor of Management Sciences and Engineering ofBeihang University. She has published 6 monographsand translations, and has participated in writing several Chinese and English books. she has also published more than 60 academic papers in journals such as Education Research, Comparative Education Research, Higher Education Research,Fudan Education Forum, China Higher Education, and Education Research ofTsinghua University. Many of her papers have been reprinted in full copy byRenmin University of China. In addition she haspresided over and participated in more than 10 projects in the country, the Ministry of Education, and Beijing. Her research achievements have won national or provincial and ministerial awards many times.
2011.1-3 Visiting University of Tampere
2012.6.4-7 Berlin, German, International Academic Meeting and Topic Speech
2016.1.27-30 Manila, Philippines, participated in the 2016 annual meeting of the Asian Society of Comparative Education and made a special speech
2017.8.23-26 University of Tampere, Advanced Seminars and Group Discussions
Her research projects:
1. National General Topics of the 13th Five-Year Plan for National Education Science (Host): "Research on the Governance Guidelines for Universities with Chinese Characteristics" (Project Number: BIA180201)
2. The project (participation) entrusted by the Department of Policy and Law of the Ministry of Education: "Research on the Guidelines for the Construction of Modern University Systems".
3. Beijing University of Technology International Research Cooperation Seed Fund Project (chair): "Research on the Impact and Regularity of Higher Education Internationalization" (Project Number: B40).