Name: Wang Min
1.Social Security Theory and Policy
2. Housing Sociology Research
Second Prize of the 9th "Excellent Paper Report Award" of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
1. Georgia: Non-Contributory Pension Reform Options [J]. China Social Security, 2019(02): 39-41.
2. Research on Policy Logic of China's Affordable Housing Allocation Model [J]. Lanzhou Academic Journal, 2018(11): 131-143.
3. Effect of China Housing Provident Fund System from the Perspective of Policy Transfer [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Social Sciences Edition), 2018, 31(04): 60-66+74.
4. Reflections on the Functional Orientation and System Reform of Discipline Inspection and Supervision in Higher Education Institutes [J]. Anti-corruption and Integrity Culture Studies, 2018, 9(01): 63-67.
5. Evaluation and Reflection on Chinese Housing Provident Fund (HPF) System: Based on the Perspective of Housing Affordability [J]. Lanzhou Academic Journal, 2017(10): 162-173.
6. Analysis on Dual Support System of Scientific Research Fund of Universities and Colleges in UK andits Reflection [J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2015, 35(24): 29-34.
7. Social Protection in Greece under the Economic Crisis [J]. China Social Security, 2015(05): 40-41.
8. Housing Reverse Mortgage as a Tool to Fund Retirement [J]. China Real Estate, 2013(22): 21-30.
9. Reform of China's Urban Housing System: Review and Reflection [J].Lanzhou Academic Journal, 2012(07): 137-143.
10. Housing Security Theory and Practice, Collected inTheory of Social Security (Fourth Edition) (Edited by Li Zhen), China Human Resources and Social Security Publishing Group Co.,Ltd, December 2017.
11. Social Security Theory and Practice, Collected inTheory of Social Security (Third Edition) (Edited by Li Zhen), China Human Resources and Social Security Publishing Group Co.,Ltd, June 2013.
12. Community Medical and Nursing Integration in the Context of Primary Health Care Reform: Dilemma and Path, Collected inPractice Exploration and Integrated Development Path of Community Old-age Care in China (Written by Wang Weijin), Social Sciences Academic Press, May 2019.
13. Analysis Report on the Status Quo of Residential Integration in Beijing Mixed Housing Mixed Construction Community, Collected inAnnual Report on Analysis of Beijing Society-Building (2019), Social Sciences Academic Press, June 2019.
14. Analysis Report on the Early Education Status of Children of Beijing Floating Population, Collected inAnnual Report on Analysis of Beijing Society-Building (2018), Social Sciences Academic Press, November 2018.
15. Beijing's Affordable Housing Development Status and Effective Supply Policy Thinking, Collected inAnnual Report on Analysis of Beijing Society-Building (2017), Social Sciences Academic Press, September 2017.
Wang Min, born in Hefei city AnhuiProvince, MBA, graduated from the Institute of Social Security, School of Public Administration, Renmin University of China and was co-cultivated for a year at the University of Glasgow, United Kingdom from 2013 to 2014. Wang has beenlong-term engaged in the study and research of social security theory and policy. She currently hosts several research topics of Beijing Social Science Fund Project and Social Construction Decision-making Consultation Project of Social Work Committee of Beijing Municipal Committee. Courses she offers include graduate courseSocial Security System and undergraduate coursesIntroduction to Demographyand Sociology of Labor.