Name: Yang Guihong
Current Professional Societies
1. Director of labor Sociology
2.Member of the society of Sociology
1. Social Welfare and Social Policy
2. Labor Sociology and Rural Sociology
1. Six Papers has won Municipal Awards or School Awards
2. Twelve National, Municipal and School Teaching and Research Award Awards
3. "Yuanmingyuan Scholars" in Beijing
4. "Talent Project" of BJUT
1. Research on migrant workers' employment and social security.Jilin University Press.2010(10)
2.From fragmentation to integration: theory and practice of social security system reform in Beijing.Jilin University Press.2017(12)
3.First-tier cities, migrant workers' registered social insurance and its influencing factors, an empirical analysis. Journal of Beijing University of Technology .2016(3)
4. "Registered residence system and employment discrimination of migrant workers" empirical analysis, Journal of China Agricultural University . 2014(3)
5.Registered residence system and discrimination of employment discrimination of migrant workers. Population and Economy. 2013 (2)
5." Current countermeasures to break the two yuan structure system in urban and rural areas", "People's Forum" 2013 (7),
6. "Registered residence system migrant workers' problems", "Research World" 2012 (12),
7. "Institutional reform of old-age insurance reform slow reason", "Humanities Magazine" 2012 (3)
Yang Guihong has been a teacher and researcher in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of BJUT since April 1998. She gives courses to undergraduate and graduate students including Introduction to Social Security, Economic Sociology, Selected Readings of Sociology, Social Welfare and Social Policy, Social Policy, etc. Yang has published more than 20 papers in her main research field as an independent author or first author, 10 of which were published in core periodicals or CSSCI.
Research projects she hosts include
1. Project funded by the National Social Science Fund of China: "Research on Rural Family Structure Changes and Innovation of Pension Model in the Process of New Urbanization".
2. Project funded by Beijing Social Science Fund: "Innovation Research on the Model of Governance of Home-based Pension in Beijing Community from the Perspective of Welfare Pluralism".