Current Professional Societies
1. Editorial Board Member of Earthquake Resistant Engineering and Retrofitting;
1. Health and Construction Monitoring Methods of Bridges;
2. Seismic Performance Analysis and Control Methods of Bridges;
3. Vehicle-bridge Coupling Vibration Analysis;
1. Third Prize Of Scientific And Technological Progress Of Heilongjiang Province, 2003;
2. Second Prize Of National Teaching Achievement Award,1997;
3. Second Prize Of High Quality Engineering Consulting Achievement Of Jilin Province,2004.
Su, Peng,Chen Yanjiang*, Zhao Zhongwei, Yan Weiming. Seismic Performance Of Curved Bridges With Longitudinal Slope. Applied Sciences-Basel,2019,9(4).
Jianling Hou, Weibing Xu*,Yanjiang ChenEt al. Typical Diseases Of A Long-Span Concrete-filled Steel Tubular Arch Bridge And Their Effects On Vehicle-induced Dynamic Response Frontiers Of Structural And Civil Engineering（Accepted）
; Li, Nana; Xu, Weibing*,Chen Yanjiang, Yan Weiming. Experimental Research On Adjacent Pounding Effect Of Midspan Curved Bridge With Longitudinal Slope. Engineering Structures,2019,109320.
Chen Yanjiang, Su Peng, Yan Weiming. Experimental Study On Seismic Response Of Curved Girder Bridge With Longitudinal Slope [J]. Bridge Construction, 2019, 49(1):12-17. (in Chinese)
Su Peng,Chen Yanjiang*, Yan Weiming. Shaking Table Test Research For Curved Rigid Bridge Under Near-fault Pulse Ground Motions [J]. Journal Of Southeast University ( Natural Science Edition), 2019, 49(1): 40-45. (in Chinese)
Chen Yanjing is a professor and doctoral supervisor of BJUT. He has been engaged in teaching for 25 years. He has presided three National Natural Science Foundation of China projects and more than fifty research programs of enterprises. He has published more than fifty SCI/EI papers on national and international major journals. He has gotten several provincial-level scientific and technological progress awards. In recent year, he has focused on the seismic performance of fabricated concrete structures and damage mechanism of bridges.