Name: Dai Jian
Current Professional Societies
1. Vice President of Beijing Urban Planning Society
2. Council member of Architectural Society of China
3. Vice Chairman, Cultural Heritage Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Committee, ICOMOS-China Association for the Protection of Historic Sites
1. Conservation planning of historic cities and blocks, urban design
2. Conservation and reuse of historic buildings
3. Underground space and complex
Excellent Educator of Beijing University of Technology
4 monographs and more than 30 representative papers published
1. "Analysis of the Method of Architectural Form Formation" (monograph), Tianjin University Press, 2001
2. “Zen and the layout of the Zen temple ”(monograph), Taiwan Plaintext Book Company, 2004
3. “External Space Composition of Chinese Traditional Architecture” (monograph), Hubei Education Press, 2008
4. “Guide to the Management of World Cultural Heritage Sites”, Tongji University Press, 2008
Dai Jian, professor and doctoral supervisor.
Main research directions: conservation planning of historic cities and blocks, urban design, underground space and complex, conservation and reuse of historic buildings, Architectural culture.
Among which, the conservation and reuse of historical buildings and their environment include the fields of historical value exploration, research, evaluation, value protection, value dissemination and utilization. Architectural culture mainly involves the exploration of historical phenomena of architecture and the design of contemporary residential buildings and public buildings from the perspective and method of culture.
He has presided over 4 provincial and ministerial scientific research projects and more than 30 actual planning and design projects. He has published 4 monographs and more than 30 representative papers