Name: Hu Jiangbi
Current Professional Societies
1. Chairman of the Technical Committee of Traffic Facilities Safety and Emergency Management for World Transport Convention (WTC)
2. Member of International Co-operation on Theories and Concepts in Traffic safety (ICTCT);
3. Member of ITS China;
4. Member of China Communications and Transportation Association;
5. Member of National Engineering Laboratory for Surface Transportation Weather Impacts Prevention.
1. Road Engineering & Traffic Safety;
2. Highway Engineering Intelligent Management;
3. Road Traffic Accident Causation;
4. Driver Behavior and Road Safety.
1. China Communications and Transportation Association, First Prize ofScience and Technology Award, 2019;
2. Shanxi Province,First Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award, 2016;
3. China Intelligent Transportation Systems Association, First Prize of Science and Technology Award, Road Engineering & Traffic Safety, 2016.
1. Jiangbi Hu, Xiaojuan Gao, Pengfei Xu,Safety evaluation index on daytime lighting of tunnel entrances,Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2019, 11(5):1-5.
2.Jiangbi Hu, Shuya Sun, Chike Yuan, Light Source Characteristics in Fog Section at Night Based on Driving Visual Demand, Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 2019(5):470-475.
3. Jiangbi Hu, Xiaojuan Gao, Mechanism of the “White Hole” phenomenon and relative security technology in the tunnel, International Conference on Transportation and Development 2018,2018.
4.Jiangbi Hu, Ronghua Wang, Classification of driving workload affected by highway alignment conditions based on classification and regression tree algorithm, Traffic Injury Prevention, 2018 19(2): 214-218.
5. Jiangbi Hu, Xiaojuan Gao, Ronghua Wang, Shuya Sun. Research on Comfort and Safety Threshold of Pavement Roughness, Transportation Research Record, 2017, (2641):149-155.
6. Jiangbi Hu, Ronghua Wang, Xiaoqin Zhang, Analysis of the driver’s behavior characteristics in low volume freeway interchange. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2016(1208), 1-9.
7. Jiangbi Hu, Xiaoyu Li, Shaojian Luo, The Definition of Long Steep Downgrade Based on Driver Behavior, Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology, 2016(6):590-594.
8. YangYang, Jiang-Bi Hu, Hui-Li Wu, Driving Behavior of Sleep Apnea Subjects and Measures of Green Travel on Low-Volume Roads, Transportation Research Record, 2015, (2472):155-161.
9. Jiangbi Hu, Da Guo, Xiaoqin Zhang, Research on tunnel interior zone luminance evaluation method and its application. Advanced Materials Research, 2013,779-780: 929-934.
10. Jiangbi Hu, Xiaoqin Zhang, Da Guo,Research on the Tunnel Entrance Night Light Environment of Highway Tunnel Based on Visual Safety,Transactions of Beijing Institute of Technology,2016(5):487-497.
Hu Jiangbi, professor and doctoral supervisor, with highway design and safety professional with Engineering Degree and over 30 years of Safety Engineering teaching, has been teaching Highway Safety Engineering, Road Subgrade and Pavement Engineering, Road Survey and Design, and Design Principles of Pavement Structures for more than 20 years. She has publishing and writing experience across a large number of highway safety engineering areas as well as experience as both a highway safety practitioner and educator.