Name: Shuqun Chen
Current Professional Societies
Member of the Nonferrous Metals Society of China
Fabrication of functional metal and metal oxide thin films
1. Honourable Mention, The 12th Young Faculty Teaching Skills Competition at Beijing University of Technology, 2019
2. Honourable Mention, 2016 Association of British Turkish Academics (ABTA) Doctoral Researcher Awards, 2016
3. The Third Prize of Best Oral Presentations at the 4th CSSAUK PhD Forum, 2013
4. China Scholarship Council/Queen Mary University of London Joint Phd Scholarship, 2012-2016
5. Guanghua Scholarship, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2011-2012
1. J. Ding, S. Chen*, N. Han, Y. Shi, P. Hu, H. Li, J. Wang*, Aerosol assisted chemical vapour deposition of nanostructured ZnO thin films for NO2 and ethanol monitoring, Ceram. Int. (2020) accepted.
2. Q. Yin, S. Chen*, W. Zhou, Y. Li, P. Hu, H. Li, J. Wang*, New insights into the accelerated sintering of tungsten with trace nickel addition, Int. J. Refract. Met. Hard Mater. 87 (2020) 105139.
3. Q. Yin, C. Lai, S. Chen*, J. Peng, H. Li, W. Zhou, P. Hu, J. Wang*, Investigations of the nickel promotional effect on the reduction and sintering of tungsten compounds, Int. J. Refract. Metals Hard Mater. 78 (2019) 296–302.
4. H. Hu, Q. Yin, S. Chen*, Y. Jia, W. Zhou, H. Li, P. Hu, J. Wang*, Investigation on the Distribution of Fe and Ni in Reduced Mo Powders and Its Effects on the Activated Sintering of Mo Compacts, Eng. Sci. 3 (2019) 88–96.
5. S. Chen, J. Wang, Z. Zhang, J. Briscoe, M.E.A. Warwick, H. Li, P. Hu, Aerosol assisted chemical vapour deposition of conformal ZnO compact layers for efficient electron transport in perovskite solar cells, Materials Letters, 2018, 217, 251-254.
Dr. Chen (English name Chenners) received his PhD in Materials Science from Queen Mary University of London in June 2016. His research interests focus on the development of metal and metal oxide thin films for functional applications. He has published 15 research papers on international peer-reviewed journals, such as Journal of Materials Chemistry A and Materials Science and Engineering A.
For information about Dr. Chen, please visit http://www.escience.cn/people/chenshuqun/index.html.