Name: Xianwei Guo
Title: Associate Professor
Current Professional Societies
1. Design and development of solid electrolyte, composite cathode construction and interface modification of all-solid-state batteries
2. Surface modification and performance improvement of high energy density cathode materials for lithium ion batteries
3. The composite cathode construction and reaction mechanism of high energy density lithium-air battery
1. Solid electrolytes and solid-state batteries
2. Cathode materials for Li-ions batteries
3. Composite cathode for Li-air batteries
(1) Zhiyuan Lin+, Xianwei Guo+, Zichun Wang, Boya Wang, Shiman He, Luke A.O'Dell, Jun Huang, Hong Li, Haijun Yu*, Liquan Chen, A wide-temperature superior ionic conductive polymer electrolyte for lithium metal battery, Nano Energy, 2020, Online (contributed equally).
(2) Xianwei Guo, Liangwei Hao, Yubo Yang, Yongtao Wang, Yue Lu, Haijun Yu*, High cathode utilization efficiency through interface engineering in all-solid-state lithium metal battery, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 25915-25924.
(3) Wenru Hou+, Xianwei Guo+, Xuyang Shen, Khali Amine, Haijun Yu*, Jun Lu*, Solid electrolytes and interfaces in all-solid-state sodium batteries: progress and perspective, Nano Energy, 2018, 52, 279 (contributed equally).
(4) Muhamud Mushtaq+, Xianwei Guo+, Jiepeng Bi, ZhaoxiangWang, Haijun Yu*, Polymer electrolyte with composite cathode for solid-state Li–CO2 battery, Rare Metals, 2018, 1, 1-7 (contributed equally).
(5) Zhiyuan Lin+, Xianwei Guo+, Haijun Yu*, Amorphous modified silyl-terminated 3D polymer electrolyte for high-performance lithium metal battery, Nano Energy, 2017, 41, 646(contributed equally).
(6) Weitian Li+, Xianwei Guo+, Yue Lu, Lin Wang, Ailing Fan, Manling Sui, Haijun Yu*, Amorphous nanosized silicon with hierarchically porous structure for high-performance lithium ion batteries, Energy Storage Materials, 2017, 7,203 (contributed equally)
(7) Xianwei Guo, Jiuhui Han, Pan Liu, Luyang Chen, Yoshikazu Ito, Zelang Jian, Tienan Jin, Akihiko Hirata, Fujun Li, Takeshi Fujita, Naoki Asao, Haoshen Zhou, Mingwei Chen*, Hierarchical nanoporosity enhanced reversible capacity of bicontinuous nanoporous metal based Li-O2 battery. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6, 33466.
(8) Xianwei Guo, Jiuhui Han, Pan Liu, Yoshikazu Ito, Akihiko Hirata, Mingwei Chen*, Graphene@nanoporous nickel cathode for Li-O2 battery, ChemNanoMat, 2016, 2,176-181.
(9) Jiuhui Han+, Xianwei Guo+, Yoshikazu Ito, Pan iu, Daisuke Hojo, Tsutomu Aida, Akihiko Hirata, Takeshi Fujita, Tadafumi Adschiri, Haoshen Zhou, Mingwei Chen*, Effect of chemical doping on cathodic performance of bicontinuous nanoporous graphene for Li-O2 batteries, Advanced Energy Materials, 2016, 6, 1501870 (contributed equally).
(10) Xianwei Guo, Jiuhui Han, Ling Zhang, Pan Liu, Akihiko Hirata, Luyang Chen, Takeshi Fujita, Mingwei Chen*, Nanoporous metal recuperated MnO2 anode for lithium ion battery, Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 15111-15116.
(11) Xianwei Guo, Pan Liu, Jiuhui Han, Yoshikazu Ito, Akihiko Hirata, Takeshi Fujita, Mingwei Chen*, 3D nanoporous nitrogen-doped graphene with encapsulated RuO2 nanoparticles for Li-O2 battery, Advanced Materials, 2015, 27, 6137-6143.
Xianwei Guo, associate professor and master supervisor, has been working in Department of Materials Sciences and Engineering of Beijing University of technology since July 2016. He has been selected into the talent project of Beijing City, the support program of "top young talents" of Beijing Municipal Education Commission. He has mainly engaged in the design, synthesis and reaction mechanism of advanced secondary battery materials. He has published more than 30 papers in Advanced Materials, Advanced Energy Materials, Nano Energy, Energy Storage Materials and other journals, which were cited more than 2,700 times, and the H factor is 25. He has been supported by the National Natural Science Foundation and projects of Beijing Municipal Education Commission. He is also as the reviewer of Advanced Energy Materials, Nano Energy, Chemical Communications, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, Journal of Power Sources, Solid State Ionics and other international journals of energy and materials.