Name: Fan Ailing
Current Professional Societies
1. Reviewer of ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces
2. Member of American Society for Materials Research
3. Member of the Chinese Society for Metals
1. Nanocrystalline alloys for extreme conditions
2.Novel composite nano-materials for electrochemical energy conversion
3. Electrochemical green technology
1. Visiting scholar of China Scholarship Council, 2018
2. Visiting scholar of China Scholarship Council, 2002
1. Ailing Fan; Yingkun Xue; Weitian Li; Suijie Chang; Design of coating on helix for high-power travelling wave tube, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 2016, 44(12): 3471-3473.
2. Fan Xiujun; Ye Ruquan; Peng Zhiwei; Wang Juanjuan; Fan Ailing; Guo Xia; The synthesis of size-controlled 3C-SiC nanoflakes and their photoluminescent properties , Nanotechnology, 2016, 27(25): 0-255604.
3. Fan Xiujun; Liu Yuanyue; Chen Shuai; Shi Jianjian; Wang Juanjuan; Fan Ailing; Zan Wenyan; Li Sidian; Goddard William A ; Zhang XianMing; Defect-enriched iron fluoride-oxide nanoporous thin films bifunctional catalyst for water splitting, Nature Communications, 2018, 9(1): 0-1809.
4. Fan Ailing; Chang Suijie; Xue Yingkun; Ma Jie; Effect of Transition Layer on the Quality of Non-Cyanide Electrodeposited Gold Film on Tungsten Helix, Rare Metal Materials and Engineering,2015, 3(44): 612-616.
Fan Ailing, professor and master supervisor, is the member of state key laboratory of the ministry of education of Beijing University of Technology. She has been engaged in teaching for 24 years. She has presided or participated in six National Natural Science Foundation of China projects and three National Science and Technology support Programs. She has published more than fifty SCI papers on international or national major journals. She has obtained 20 national invention patents. Her research results have been applied to the national major projects.