Current Professional Societies
1. Member of a council of Beijing Institute of Electronics;
2. Deputy Secretary General of Beijing Institute of Electronics, Production Technology Committee.
1. Design and fabrication of solid state electrolyte, composite cathode construction and interface modification in solid state battery;
2. Interface modification and performance improvement of high specific energy cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries;
3. Construction and reaction mechanism of composite air electrode for high specific energy lithium-air battery.
(1) Zhiyuan Lin+, Xianwei Guo+, Yubo Yang, Mingxue Tang, Qi Wei, Haijun Yu*, Block copolymer electrolyte with adjustable functional units for solid polymer lithium metal battery. Journal of Energy Chemistry 2021, 52, 67-74 (contributed equally).
(2) Zhiyuan Lin+, Xianwei Guo+, Zichun Wang, Boya Wang, Shiman He, Luke A O'Dell, Jun Huang, Hong Li, Haijun Yu*, Liquan Chen, A wide-temperature superior ionic conductive polymer electrolyte for lithium metal battery. Nano Energy, 2020, 104786 (contributed equally).
(3) Muhammad Mushtaq+, Xianwei Guo+, Yinzhong Wang, Liangwei Hao, Zhiyuan Lin, Haijun Yu*, Composite Cathode Architecture with Improved Oxidation Kinetics in Polymer-Based Li-O2 Batteries. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, 27, 30259-30267.
(4) Xianwei Guo, Liangwei Hao, Yubo Yang, Yongtao Wang, Yue Lu, Haijun Yu*, High cathode utilization efficiency through interface engineering in all-solid-state lithium metal battery, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 25915-25924.
(5) Wenru Hou+, Xianwei Guo+, Xuyang Shen, Khali Amine, Haijun Yu*, Jun Lu*,Solid electrolytes and interfaces in all-solid-state sodium batteries: progress andperspective, Nano Energy, 2018,52,279 (contributed equally).
(6) Muhamud Mushtaq+, Xianwei Guo+, Jiepeng Bi, ZhaoxiangWang, Haijun Yu*
Polymer electrolyte with composite cathode for solid-state Li–CO2 battery, Rare Metals, 2018, 1, 1-7 (contributed equally).
(7) Zhiyuan Lin+, Xianwei Guo+, Haijun Yu*, Amorphous modified silyl-terminated 3D polymer electrolyte for high-performance lithium metal battery, Nano Energy,2017, 41, 646 (contributed equally).
(8) Weitian Li+, Xianwei Guo+, Yue Lu, Lin Wang, Ailing Fan, Manling Sui, Haijun Yu*, Amorphous nanosized silicon with hierarchically porous structure for high-performance lithium ion batteries, Energy Storage Materials, 2017, 7, 203 (contributed equally)
(9) Xianwei Guo, Jiuhui Han, Ling Zhang, Pan Liu, Akihiko Hirata, Luyang Chen, Takeshi Fujita, Mingwei Chen*, Nanoporous metal recuperated MnO2 anode for lithium ion battery, Nanoscale,2015, 7, 15111-15116.
(10) Xianwei Guo, Pan Liu, Jiuhui Han, Yoshikazu Ito, Akihiko Hirata, Takeshi Fujita, Mingwei Chen*, 3D nanoporous nitrogen-doped graphene with encapsulated RuO2 nanoparticles for Li-O2 battery, Advanced Materials, 2015, 27, 6137-6143.
Dr. Xianwei Guo has graduated from the Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2012, and then worked as a postdoctoral researcher at Tohoku University in Japan. He has been working at Beijing University of Technology since July 2016. He was selected as a member of the Beijing High-Level Talents Program, the "Top Young Talents" support program of Beijing Municipal Education Commission and the "Excellent Talents" support program of Beijing University of Technology.
He is mainly engaged in the design and development of Advanced Battery Materials and Devices and the basic research of reaction mechanism. As the first author and co-author, he has published more than 30 papers in journals such as Advanced Materials, Advanced Energy Materials, Nano Energy, Energy Storage Materials and so on, and his papers have been cited for more than 3000 times.
He presided over and completed the general projects of National Natural Science Foundation of China and the Youth Fund, the key science and technology projects of Beijing Municipal Education Commission (jointly funded by the Municipal Natural Science Foundation of China and the Municipal Education Commission of China). More than 10 patents have been applied and authorized. He is a reviewer of Advanced Energy Materials, Nano Energy, Chemical Communications, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, Journal of Power Sources, Solid State Ionics and other international journals.