Name: Li Chunhua
Current Professional Societies
Member of Biophysical Society ofChina;
Member of Chemical Society of China;
Member ofBiomedical Engineering of China
Computational Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics：
1. Protein-protein/DNA/RNA Interactions and Recognition;
2. Relationship between Structure and Function of Transmembrane Proteins;
3. Protein Folding and Functional Allostery;
4. Disease Orientated Protein-protein Interactome.
1. Selected In The 9th “Top Ten Youth” of Beijing University of Technology;
2. Nominated Award of National Hundred Excellent Doctor’s Degree Dissertation in 2006;
3. Selected In Excellent Talents Program of Beijing in 2006;
4. Selected In New-Star Program of Science and Technology of Beijing in 2005.
1. Zhen Yang, Xueqing Deng, Yang Liu, Weikang Gong, Chunhua Li, Analyses On Clustering Of The Conserved Residues At Protein-RNA Interfaces And Its Application In Binding Site Identification. BMC Bioinformatics. 2020;21(1):57.
2.Zhongjie Han,Qi Shao,Weikang Gong,Shihao Wang,Jiguo Su,Chunhua Li,Yang Zhang. Interpreting The Dynamics Of Binding Interactions Of snRNA And U1A Using A Coarse-grained Model. Biophysical Journal. 2019;116(9):1625-1636.
3. Yue Zhang, Weikang Gong, Yan Wang, Yang Liu, Chunhua Li. Exploring Movement And Energy In Human P-glycoprotein Conformational Rearrangement. Journal Of Biomolecular Structure And Dynamics. 2019;37(5):1104-1119.
4. Zhao Zhang, Lin Lu, Yue Zhang, Chunhua Li, Cunxin Wang, Xiaoyi Zhang, Jianjun Tan. A Combinatorial Scoring Function For Protein-RNA Docking. Proteins. 2017;85:741-752.
Li Chunhua, professor and doctoral supervisor, has been engaged in teaching and researching in Beijing University of Technology for 17 years. She has been working in the field of Computational Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics. She has presided over four Chinese National Natural Science Foundation projects and two Beijing Natural Science Foundation projects, and participated in the Key Project of Chinese Natural Science Foundation. She has published more than thirty SCI papers on international major journals including Biophysical journal, Journal chemical physics, Proteins and etc. and participated in translating and writing four academic books in the field of computational molecular biology.