Name: Lu Liping
1. Environmental Toxicology Analysis;
2. Electroanalytical Chemistry;
1.Winner of Beijing Science and Technology Nova Program, 2010;
2.Winner of Young and Middle-Aged Talents of Beijing Municipal Education Commission, 2011.
1. (2020) Liping Lu*, Linlin Zhang, Wujian Miao*, Xiayan Wang*, Guangsheng Guo, Aggregation-Induced Electrochemiluminescence of the Dichlorobis (1,10-phenanthroline) ruthenium (II) (Ru(phen)2Cl2)/Tri-n-propylamine (TPrA) System in H2O–MeCN Mixtures for Identification of Nucleic Acids. Analytical Chemistry, 2020. 92. 9613-9619.
2. Liping Lu*, Chang Liu, Wujian Miao*, Xiayan Wang, Guangsheng Guo, Ultrasensitive detection of miRNA based on efficient immobilization of probe and electrochemiluminescent quenching of Ru(bpy)32+ by methylene blue. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2020. 1093. 52-60.
3. (2019) Chang Liu, Linqing Guo, Biao Zhang, Liping Lu*, Graphene quantum dots mediated electron transfer in DNA base pairs. RSC Advances, 2019. 9. 31636-31644.
4. Yongjia Chen, Dongtang Zhang, Dumei Wang, Liping Lu*, Xiayan Wang*, Guangsheng Guo, A carbon-supported BiSn nanoparticles based novel sensor for sensitive electrochemical determination of Cd (II) ions. Talanta, 2019. 202. 27-33.
5. Liping Lu*, Jiaxing Wang, Wujian Miao*, Xiayan Wang, Guangsheng Guo, Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence Biosensor with a Tripod Probe for the Highly Sensitive Detection of MicroRNA. Analytical Chemistry, 2019. 91. 1452-1459.
6. Jiaxing Wang, Linlin Zhang, Liping Lu*, Tianfang Kang Molecular beacon immobilized on graphene oxide for enzyme-free signal amplification in electrochemiluminescent determination of microRNA. Microchimica Acta, 2019. 186. 142.
7. (2018)Liping Lu*, Chang Liu, Tianfang Kang, Xiayan Wang, Guangsheng Guo, Wujian Miao, In situ enhanced electrochemiluminescence based on co-reactantself-generated for sensitive detection of microRNA, Sensors and Actuators B,2018, 255, 35.
8. (2017)Chang Liu, Lin Wang, Liping Lu*, Tianfang Kang, MicroRNA detection by an amplification-free biosensor based on controllable solid-state electrochemiluminescence quenched by charge transfer, Analytical Methods, 2017,9, 6760.
9. Liping Lu*, Linqing Guo, Tianfang Kang, Shuiyuan Cheng, A gold electrode modified with a three-dimensional graphene-DNA composite for sensitive voltametric determination of dopamine, Microchim Acta, 2017, 184, 2949.
10. Liping Lu*, Bingjie Yang, Tianfang Kang, A dual amplification strategy for ultrasensitive detection of microRNA, Applied Surface Science, 2017,426,597
11. Zunsheng Han, Liping Lu, Lin Wang, Zimeng Yan*, Xiayan Wang*, Development and Validation of an HPLC Method for Simultaneous Determination of Ibuprofen and 17 Related Compounds, Chromatographia, 2017, 80, 1353.
12. (2016) Jiao Li, Liping Lu*, Tianfang Kang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Intense charge transfer surface based on graphene and thymine-Hg (II)-thymine base pairs for detection of Hg2+. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2016, 77, 740.
13. Liping Lu*, Linqing Guo, Meng Li, Tianfang Kang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Wujian Miao*, Investigation of perfluorooctanoic acid induced DNA damage using electrogenerated chemiluminescence associated with charge transfer in DNA, Anal. Bioanal. Chem.,2016, 408, 7137.
14. Liping Lu*, Linqing Guo, Jiao Li, Tianfang Kang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Electrochemiluminescent detection of Pb2+ by graphene/gold nanoparticles and CdSe quantum dots. Applied Surface Science, 2016, 388, 431.
15. Liping Lu*, Linqing Guo, Xiayan Wang*, Tianfang Kang and Shuiyuan Cheng, Complexation and intercalation modes: a novel interaction of DNA and graphene quantum dots, RSC Advances, 2016, 33072.
16. (2015) Liping Lu*, Jing Wu, Meng Li, Tianfang Kang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Detection of DNA damage by exploiting the distance dependence of the electrochemiluminescence energy transfer between quantum dots and gold nanoparticles. Microchimica Acta, 2015, 182, 233.
17. Liping Lu*, Jiao Li, TianfangKang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Bi-functionalized aptasensor for ultrasensitive detection of thrombin. Talanta, 2015, 138, 273.
18. Liping Lu*, Jing Wu, Tianfang Kang, Shuiyuan Cheng, A bis (2, 2′-Bipyridine)(Dipyrido [3, 2-a:2′ 3′-c] Phenazine-N4N5) Ruthenium (II)-Based Electrochemiluminescence Biosensor for Evaluation of DNA Damage, Analytical Letters, 2015, 48, 116.
19. Liping Lu*, Jiao Li, Jing Wu, Tianfang Kang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Effects of Gold Nanoparticles on Quantum Dot Electrochemiluminescence Obtained Using a DNA Electrochemiluminescence Sensor. Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica, 2015,31, 483.
20. (2013) Liping Lu*, Laihui Xu, Tianfang Kang, Shuiyuan Cheng, DNA damage due toperfluorooctane sulfonate based on nano-gold embedded in nano-porousPoly-pyrrole film, Applied Surface Science, 2013, 284, 258.
21. Liping Lu*, Laihui Xu, Tianfang Kang, Shuiyuan Cheng, DNA Damage Detection by Electrochemiluminescence Sensor of CdS Quantum Dots, Chinese Journal of Analytic Chemistry, 2013, 41, 805.
22. (2012) Liping Lu*, Laihui Xu, Tianfang Kang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Investigation of DNA Damage Treated with Perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) on ZrO2/DDAB Active nano-order Film, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2012, 35, 180.
23. (2011) Liping Lu*, Fei Wang, Tianfang Kang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Yuting Wang, Electrochemical Deoxyribonucleic Acid Damage Treated with Perfluorinated Compounds on Peroxide Polypyrrole Modified Gold Electrode, Chinese Journal of Analytic Chemistry, 2011, 39, 392-396.
Lu Liping received her doctorate degreesat the University of Science and Technology of China. She has been a member of the Department of Environmental Science and Engineering, Beijing University of Technology since July 2004 and became Professor in 2017. She has been in charge of three projects funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China and one project byBeijing Science and Technology. Her research focuses on the development of electrochemical sensors and environmental toxicology analysis. She has published or authored more than 100 articles, academic books, and patents.