Name: Xin Li
Title: Associate researcher
1. Emerging Technologies Management;
2. Technology Forecasting, and Technology Foresight;
3. Patent Informatics;
4. Technology Roadmap;
5. Innovation Studies.
1. Xin Li, Mingjie Fan, Yuan Zhou, Jing Fu, Fei Yuan, Lucheng Huang. Monitoring and forecasting the development trends of nanogenerator technology using citation analysis and text mining. Nano Energy, 2020, Volume 71, 104636. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nanoen.2020.104636.
2. Xin Li, Qianqian Xie, Tugrul Daim, Lucheng Huang. Forecasting technology trends using text mining of the gaps between science and technology: The case of perovskite solar cell technology. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2019, 146: 432-449.
3. Xin Li, Qianqian Xie, Jiaojiao Jiang, Yuan Zhou, Lucheng Huang. Identifying and monitoring the development trends of emerging technologies using patent analysis and twitter data mining: The case of perovskite solar cell technology. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2019, 146(9): 687-705.
4. Xin Li, Qianqian Xie, Lucheng Huang. Identifying the development trends of emerging technologies using patent analysis and web news data mining: The case of perovskite solar cell technology. IEEE Transactions on engineering management, 2019, 10.1109/TEM.2019.2949124.
5. Hong Miao, Yan Wang, Xin Li*, Feifei Wu. Integrating technology-relationship-technology semantic analysis and technology roadmapping method: A case of elderly smart wear technology. IEEE Transactions on engineering management, 2020, 10.1109/TEM.2020.2970972.
6. Xin Li, Yuan Zhou, Lan Xue, Lucheng Huang. Roadmapping for industrial emergence and innovation gaps to catch-up: a patent-based analysis of OLED industry in China. International Journal of Technology management, 2016, 72(1): 105-143.
7. Xin Li, Yuan Zhou, Lan Xue, Lucheng Huang. Integrating bibliometrics and roadmapping methods: a case of dye-sensitized solar cell technology-based industry in China. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2015, 97: 205-222.
8. Yuan Zhou, Xin Li *, Rasmus Lema, Frauke Urban. Comparing the knowledge bases of wind turbine firms in Asia and Europe: patent trajectories, networks, and globalization. Science and Public Policy, 2016, 43(4): 476-491.
9. Yu Cheng, Lucheng Huang, Ronnie Ramlogan, Xin Li. Forecasting of potential impacts of disruptive technology in promising technological areas: Elaborating the SIRS epidemic model in RFID technology. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2017, 117: 170-183.
10. Feifei Wu, Ruiyu Li, Lucheng Huang, Hong Miao, Xin Li. Theme evolution analysis of electrochemical energy storage research based on CitNetExplorer. Scientometrics, 2017, 110(1): 113-139.
Xin Li is an associate researcher and doctoral supervisor in School of Economics and Management, Beijing University of Technology. He received his Ph.D. degree from Beijing University of Technology in 2012. From September, 2010 to September, 2011, he was a visiting Ph.D. candidate student in Department of Engineering and Technology Management, Portland State University (USA). From July, 2012 to July, 2014, he was a Post-doctor in School of Public Policy and Management, Tsinghua University. He is also the editorial board member of IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, and the Guest editor of Special Issue: “Technology and Engineering in China” of IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management. He has long been engaged in emerging technologies management, technology forecasting, and innovation studies. He has presided more than six projects including one National Natural Science Foundation of China. He has published more than ten SCI/SSCI papers on international major journals.