Current Professional Societies
Member of National Scientometrics and Informetrics Professional Committee
1. Scientometrics and Informetrics;
2. Scientific Evaluation and Management;
3. Science & Technology innovation network.
1. Outstanding Teacher of Beijing University of Technology, 2018;
2. Excellent Paper of the 18th National Symposium on Science and Technology Evaluation, 2018;
3. Excellent Paper of the 13th China Science and Technology Policy and Management Academic Annual Conference, 2017.
1. Wang F*, Jia C, Wang X, et al. Exploring all-author tripartite citation networks:A case study of gene editing. Journal of Informetrics. 2019(13): 856–873;
2. Feifei Wang*, Xiaohan Wang, Siluo Yang. Mining author relationship in scholarly networks based on tripartite citation analysis，Plos one，2017.11;
3. Feifei Wang*, Dietmar Wolfram. Assessment of journal similarity based on citing discipline analysis. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 2015,66(6);
4. Yang S, Wang F*. Visualizing information science: Author direct citation analysis in China and around the world. Journal of Informetrics, 2015, 9(1);
5. Feifei Wang*, Tina J. Jayroe, Junping Qiu, Houqiang Yu. Analysis on research activity and impact of authors in Chinese information science based on citation relationship. Journal of Documentation, 2014, 70(3);
6. Feifei Wang*, Junping Qiu and Houqiang Yu. Research on the cross-citation relationship of core authors in scientometrics. Scientometrics, 2012, 91(3);
7. Feifei Wang, Xu Zhao. Value Assessment and Recognition of Core Documents Based on Article-level Metrics: A Case Study of Artificial Intelligence.Information Studies:Theory & Application,2017, 40(6):91-98.
8. WANG Feifei, JIA Chenran, LIU Junwan, SHEN Ziyang. A Study on the Growth and Aging of Academic Value of Interdisciplinary Disciplines: Taking Medical Informatics as an Example.SCIENCE OF SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT OF S.&.T, 2018(2):11-22.
9. Wang Feifei, Wang Xiaohan, Liu Yang. Evaluation of Scholarly Impact from an Integrated Perspective ofThree-Dimensional Citations: A Case Study of Gene Editing.Journal of the China Society for Scientific and Technical Information, 2018, 37(6): 610-620.
10. Wang Feifei, Jia Chenran, Wang Xiaohan. A research on the comprehensive influence evaluation of scholars under the integration of multidimensional measurement indicators by taking the gene editing field as an example.Science Research Management, 2019, 40(1):180-192.
11. Wang Feifei，Liu Jiayu，Jia Chenran. A comprehensive evaluation of academic influence of university researchers based on altmetrics.Science Research Management, 2019, 40(4):264-276.
12. Research on the Efficiency Measurement of the Effect of Science and Technology Project Funding on Output Performance of Paper——A Case Study of Artificial Intelligence. Science & Technology Progress and Policy,2019,36(16):26-33.
13. WANG Feifei, LU Wanzhao, JIA Chenran,HUANG Yawen. Industry-University-Research Potential Collaboration Opportunity Detection Based on Paper-Patent Institution Collaboration Network.INFORMATION SCIENCE, 2019,37(9).
14. Wang Feifei, Yi Xinyue, Jia Chenran, Liu Jiayu. Construction and Empirical Research on Dynamic Evaluation System of Academic Influence of Scientific Literature from the Perspective of Altmetrics.Information Studies:Theory & Application,2020.2.
15. Wang Feifei Li Jiahui Huang Yawen Wang Yuwei. Research on Comprehensive Evaluation of Academic Influence of Scientific Research Institutions from the Perspective of Altmetrics. Journal of Modern Information, 2020,40(2):132-140.
16. WANG Feifei，JIA Chenran，HAN Wenfei，LIU Jiayu. Analysis of the Distribution of Utilization Efficiency of Academic Achievements from the Perspective of Policy Documents Altmetrics.2018,94(04):59-70.
17. Wang Feifei, Yang Chenyuyan. Research status and prospects of Scholarly Impact Comprehensive Evaluation based on Multidimensional Informetrics.Information and Documentation Services, 2016(2).
18. Wang Feifei, Li Can.Analysis on Competitive Situation of Consulting Industry Based on Webometrics. JOURNAL OF INTELLIGENCE, 2015, 34(10): 44-51.
19.WANG Feifei, QIU Junping. Research on the Visualization of Library and Information Science Discipline Based on Author Cross-Citation Analysis. INFORMATION SCIENCE, 2015, 33(7): 63-69.
20. WANG Feifei, TIAN Xinling. Research Status Analysis of Domestic Information Science Field under Cooperation Perspective. INFORMATION SCIENCE, 2015, 33(11): 112-116+149.
21. WANG Feifei, QIU Junping. Analysis of Digital Document Resource Semantic Model under the Perspective of Informetrics. Information and Documentation Services,2015, 36(4): 62-69.
22. Wang Feifei. Research on Metrics-based Semantization of Digital Document Resources. Press of Beijing University of Technology, 2016.11.
Wang Feifei, AssociateProfessor and master supervisor in School of Economics and Management, Beijing University of Technology. Mainly engaging in Scientometrics and S&T management related research, she contributes to the academic field as reviewer of domestic and foreign academic journals, such asScientometrics,Intelligence Engineering,Science & Technology Review, and so on. She has presided one National Social Science Foundation of China project, and three Beijing municipal science foundations. She has published more than thirty papers on major journals at home and abroad (including six SCI/SSCI papers), and one academic book.