Name: Tian Yuan
Degrees: Ph. D
Title: associate professor
Course offered: Principles of Marxism
Office Tel: 010-67396412
Tian Yuan, associate professor and master's supervisor. She obtained Ph.D. degree from Department of Philosophy of Peking University. She is mainly engaged in the basic theoretical research of Marxist philosophy. She has presided one National Social Science Fund Project and several other projects. She has published one academic book and several papers. She has participated and made keynote speeches in several international and domestic academic conferences. She offers several courses for undergraduates and postgraduates.
1. Department of Philosophy, Peking University, Beijing, China
Doctor of Philosophy, Sep. 2005 - Jul.2010
2. Department of History and Philosophy, Tuebingen University, Tuebingen, Germany
Visiting Student, Oct. 2007 – Dec.2008
3. Department of Philosophy, Peking University, Beijing, China
Bachelor of Philosophy, Sep. 2001 – Jul. 2005
Since 2010, Beijing University of Technology
National Social Science Fund Project: On Twofold Dimensions in Marx’s Critique of Capital.
1. Marxist Philosophy;
2. Connection between Marx’s Philosophy and Political Economy.
1. Superfine Teachers of Ideological and political theory course in Beijing Universities, 2018;
2. Third prize of basic teaching skills competition——course of Marxist basic principles, 2013.
1. Tian Yuan, Philosophical Revolution and Critique of Capital: Twofold Dimensions of Marx’s Theory, Social Science Academic Press (China), 2020.
2. Tian Yuan, Contribution of Overall Leadership of the Communist Party Theory to Marxism in the 21st Century, Probe, No.2(2020).
3. Tian Yuan, Inner Connection between Marx’s Critique of Religion, Reason and Capital, Journal of Beijing University of Technology (Social Sciences Edition), No.1 (2019).
4. Tian Yuan, introspection of Capital in the Perspective of Marx's Theory of Social Development, Lingnan Journal, No.6 (2016).
5.TianYuan, On Methodology Principle of Marx's Social Criticism, Probe, No.5(2013).