Abstract：Application 2024 is Now Open
Openings for Candidates from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and Overseas
Find Your Career
Working at the Beijing University of Technology, from the beautiful campus to remarkable research labs and cultural facilities, you find daily opportunities to live to your fullest. Whether you are already part of our community or just getting to know us for the first time, we invite you to join us and make a fundamental difference.
In 1960, BJUT was established in the southeast industrial area of Beijing, bearing the mission of providing the capital with engineering talents to build new high-level, high-precision and advanced industrial system. Today, BJUT has developed into a high-level multi-disciplinary research university providing science, engineering, economics, management, literature, law, art and education programs, with engineering as a core focus. Included into the National "211 Project" in 1996, BJUT was listed as one of China's 95 universities to build world-class disciplines in 2017. Currently, BJUT has over 3,300 faculty and staff, including over 110 international faculty members from more than thirty countries or regions who teach English, Japanese, major courses, conduct research, and supervise postgraduate students.
As a place of learning, discovery, expression and innovation, BJUT benefits from a diverse faculty and staff who create a welcoming environment and opportunities for all students to grow, learn and succeed.
Aim at a Rewarding Career at BJUT?
We are ready to welcome you. At BJUT, you can produce a meaningful impact on students, faculty, researchers, other staff, the local community, and even the world. You also have the chance to realize your own personal goals, build strong relationships, be recognized for your work, and enjoy the unique value only the BJUT employment experience can offer.
At BJUT, You Can…
Explore the possibilities of a BJUT education as you map out your college journey.
Seize extraordinary freedom of opportunity—to explore, communicate, and challenge yourself.
Discover the countless ways that creativity and diversity bloom on the BJUT campus.
Ready for BJUT Faculty & Staff from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and Overseas Recruitment 2024?
The recruitment for the fall semester of 2024 is now launched!
Types of Application: New Employee Application
Hired applicants who are will start working at BJUT from the 2024 fall semester, a total of 27 positions.
Posts & Requirements
1. Administrative Positions: Be responsible for the public administration related to the international affairs of BJUT, part of workload can be focused on teaching as well.
2. Teaching Positions: at least 8 teaching periods per week for major-related teaching; at least 16 teaching periods per week for language teaching.
3. Teaching & Research Positions: They are required to join the scientific research group of second-level institutions, jointly apply for and undertake scientific research projects with teachers of BJUT, and cultivate graduate students. The unit of the first author for scientific research achievements shall be the Beijing University of Technology during the contract period.
The applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Be under the age of 60 with a good health condition and no criminal record;
2. Shall abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China;
3. Be responsible and work a full-time job during the contract period;
For more information about posts & requirements, please find attached file - the Job Openings for Candidates from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and Overseas 2024.
1. Application: The qualified applicants should apply to secondary-level institutions for either new positions or the renewal. The institutions shall assist the applicants with the preparation of documents.
2. Examination: all applications should be examined and ranked by secondary-level institutions, which should be approved by the leadership of secondary-level institutions and then submitted to International Office, Office of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Affairs.
3. Assessment: all documents submitted by the secondary-level institution will be reviewed by the university-level review meeting.
4. Announcement: the result of review will be announced on BJUT internal website.
5. Entry Procedures: Those who are approved and have signed the contract need to register in the Human Resource Office and then initiate the procedure officially. The secondary-level institutions shall assist the employees in completing the relevant procedure such as work visa application, accommodation, teaching arrangements and daily issues.
Documents submission for new applicants, please submit Application Form for International Faculty Recruitment or Application Form for Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Faculty Recruitment and supporting documents as follows:
1) Curriculum vitae
2) Highest degree and diploma certificate
3) Personal information page of passport or Mainland Travel Permit
4) Working experience letter
1. Deadline: Please consult the secondary-level institutions, respectively, for the specific deadline since each of them will have their own employment arrangements. The deadline for secondary-level institutions submitting applications to International Office is 19th April 2024.
2. Submission: Please submit all documents to the secretary of international affairs of the secondary–level institutions as required.
3. Contact person: Please find attached file.
If you are the one who takes responsibility for your actions and challenges yourselves in a new culture — We want you! If you are ready to share your passion for education — We want you! If you believe you can contribute to the betterment of BJUT and beyond — We want you!